Our next program (see events page for schedule:
Singapore’s Education System and Nation Building Efforts
Dr. Ngan Hoe Lee, Singapore native and Fulbright scholar, St. Ambrose University
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
The World Affairs Council of the Quad Cities was recently the subject of an article in the Quad City Times.
Click here to find out more!
Welcome to the Quad City World Affairs Council Inc. website. Briefly, here is our mission:
- To foster global education and international understanding within the Quad Cities and beyond.
- To further the citizens' understanding of the geo-political and economic interdependence of our world thereby promoting world peace.
- To provide local business and industry the needed information to forge ties with their counterparts in the world.
- To provide students of all ages the opportunity to learn about other nations of the world and develop respect for all peoples.
- To create opportunities to experience and appreciate diverse cultures and customs of the world.
Would you like to learn more? Click here to view more information about the World Affairs Council of the Quad Cities!